CPCL Recruitment 2017: A latest notice spread out by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) reveals the need of hundred workmen (approximately) requirements in its building/ refineries. Openings are arised only for various Junior Level Non-supervisory posts and only experienced guys will be selected through this CPCL recruitment 2017. Nearly 90% of the seats are found reserved only for Diploma certificate holders. Bright and young candidates who are willing to serve in any shifts as per work exigency are needed. Persons who are submitting applications by indicating their interest shall only be considered for further selection process. Read the below paragraphs to get more idea about this placement.
|Company||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Positions||Junior Engineering Assistant, etc.|
|Vacancy Nos||94||Last Date||27-02-2017|
|Qualification||Diploma/ Degree/ 10th/ B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com|
CPCL Recruitment 2017
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is an oil & gas corporation. Main products of the Company are LPG, Diesel, Kerosene, Petrol, etc. Government has given Miniratna-I status to this Company. To support its refinery works and goals, CPCL is now widely searching for human resources qualified and experienced under various disciplines for Grade-IV category jobs. Among the applicants, Engineering graduates or highly qualified candidates will be rejected initially without inviting them for any recruitment based tests. Other competitors with good conduct and intelligence will get deputed, on the basis of merit-cum-category basis.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Name of Post/ Department||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Salary|
|A.||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||30 years||Rs.32000/-|
|B.||Junior Engineering Assistant – IV|
|6.||P&U – Electrical||1|
|C.||Junior Technical Assistant-IV|
|1.||Fire & Safety||7|
|D.||Junior Materials Assistant-IV|
|E.||Junior Marketing Assistant-IV|
Educational Profile: Candidates with Diploma academic background in relevant streams can apply. But this education must be studied from any recognized institution, with first class marks. The SC/ ST candidates are expected to have a minimum percentage of 55%.
- For Junior Engineering Assistant post: Diploma in Chemical/ Petroleum/ Petro-Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ E&I/ Electronics & Communication Engineering
- For Junior Quality Control Analyst job: Diploma in Chemical/ Petroleum/ Petro-Chemical Engineering or Technology
- For Junior Technical Assistant post: 10th pass and Fireman certificate course
- For Junior Materials Assistant job: Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
- For Junior Marketing Assistant post: A/ B.Com or Degree with Economics/ Marketing Management as one of the major subject.
The B.Sc (Chemistry) graduates are also found suitable to apply against Junior Engineering Assistant (Production)/ Junior Quality Control Analyst vacancies.
Appliers of Junior Technical Assistant should compulsorily hold valid heavy motor vehicle driving license of their own.
Requisite Experience: Individuals with post qualification working experience in refining/ fertilizer plant/ testing of petroleum products/ maintenance of rotary equipments/ operation of water tube boilers/ materials procurement/ sales & marketing, etc. will fit for these jobs.
- Minimum requisite experience: 2 years
Age Limit: Thirty years is the ceiling age fixed for the posts under this CPCL recruitment 2017. Applying persons should not have crossed this age while computing as on 31st January 2017. Government orders are followed for giving relaxations, as listed here.
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For OBC category: 3 years
- For PH candidates: 10 years
- For Ex-Serviceman: as per GOI orders
Recruitment Methods: Different types of tests will be organized by CPCL selection authorities for finding out the right persons, to employ them under above listed vacant positions. Candidates who are satisfying the pre-employment medical standards of Company shall only be deputed.
(i) All other vacant designations
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
(ii) Junior Technical Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety)
- Written Exam
- Physical Test (height, weight, chest)
- Endurance Test (running, load carrying, vertical rope climbing)
- Medical Examination
Pay Scale and Salary: On IDA pattern, salary will be issued to these Grade-IV non-supervisory posts. Pay details mentioned in vacancy table is the maximum salary that is applicable for these jobs. DA, HRA, PF, Medical Expenses, Superannuation benefits, etc. shall also be granted.
- Salary Range: Rs.11900 – 32000/-
Application Charges: Non-refundable application fee is asked to be submitted by appliers of CPCL recruitment 2017. Exemption is also given for some of the communities. Fee can be paid successfully through online mode (Internet Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card)/ e-Challan.
- Fee for General/ OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: No fees
- Bank Charges: as applicable
- Mode of Payment: Online/ Offline
How to Submit Application for CPCL Recruitment 2017
Applications submitted (for any one post) through online mode shall only be accepted. By fetching valid email id, necessary certificates and scanned copies of photograph & signature, registration for these jobs can be done using steps given below.
- Open the website page cpcl.co.in.
- Go to “Peoples & Careers -> Recruitment Drive”.
- Read the detailed advertisement and hit the concerned “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the Part-I registration form and hit “Submit”.
- Then proceed for Part-II registration and upload scanned photo & signature.
- After prior checking, hit “Submit” button.
- Continue further for making payment.
- SBI Collect Reference Number should be entered in application.
- Finally take printout copy of final registration slip.
With hardcopy of slip enclose the self signed copies of following documents and sent to “The Advertiser (Unit: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited), Post Bag No. 99, GPO, Kolkata – 700 001”.
- Academic Records
- Experience proof
- Last drawn salary/ Offer letter
- Community certificate
- Birth certificate
- Disability certificate (if any), etc.
Superscription on envelope with “Application for the Position of _____________” is important and documents forwarded other than by means of Ordinary/ Speed Post will be rejected.
Dates to Remember
- Beginning date of online registration – 28th Jan 2017
- Online applications & fee will be accepted upto – 27th Feb 2017
- Final date for submission of registration slip/ hardcopies – 4th Mar 2017
Note: Above we have described about the present employment opportunities in CPCL Company and its details. By referring the official notification, readers may get some more information.