CONCOR Recruitment 2016 Applications Invited for Management Trainee Posts. Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) is a Navaratna Central Public Sector Enterprise, which is considered as head in the field of containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a vital role in developing multimodal transport and logistics infrastructure. With its aggressive growth plans, the company is looking for talented professionals to appoint them under six unoccupied Management Trainee (Civil) Posts. CONCOR prefer persons who can take care of the growth of the organisation.
|Organization||Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR)|
|Vacancy Nos||06||Last Date||15-10-2016|
CONCOR Recruitment 2016
For getting placed in the above said post, aspirants must qualify in all the selection stages. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India. Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria shall register your details through online. More details about CONCOR Recruitment 2016 are described below.
Academic Profile for Management Trainee Posts
Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering is the most essential qualification required for the post of Management Trainee Post. Candidates applying must have secured minimum 60% of marks from any accredited University.
Age Restriction for CONCOR Recruitment
The upper age limit allotted for CONCOR Vacancies under the designation of Management Trainee is 28 years. The prescribed age limit is relaxed up to 3 years for OBC/ Ex-servicemen category, 5 years for SC/ ST category, 10 years for PWD and 8 years for Departmental candidates.
CONCOR Recruitment Method
Individuals with mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions are entitled to be called for online test or group discussion or interview. If the applications received are large, then they will shortlists the candidates for above selection. At the recruitment stage, persons must carry all the certificates/ testimonials and “No Objection Certificate” (if employed).
Online Test Pattern for Management Trainee Post
The online test will be conducted for 200 marks within duration of 120 minutes. For online examination questions will be asked from the sections of English, Reasoning, Professional Knowledge and quantitative Aptitude.
Salary Structure for CONCOR Employees
As per the CONCOR Recruitment norms, aspirants who are engaged under the designation of Management Trainee will receive the pay scale of Rs.16400-40500/.
Steps to Apply Online for CONCOR Recruitment 2016
Professionals who are eager to apply shall register your details through online, by following the below instructions,
- At first, log on the official website “www.concorindia.co.in” and go to “HR & Career” section and select “Recruitment” sub-section.
- To register the application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter the name, contact details and E-mail ID.
- A Provisional “Registration Number” and “Password” will be generated, which is displayed on the screen.
- For saving the data, click on “SAVE AND NEXT”
- If there is no change in the application form, hit on “FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON”.
- Validate your details and click on ‘Validate your Details’ and ‘Save and Next’
- Upload the scanned copies of signature and photograph.
- After that Preview the application form by choosing “Preview” tab and verify the entire application form before the final submit.
- Modify the details if required and click on “FINAL SUBMIT”
- Click on “Payment” tab for making payment and choose “Submit”
- At the end of the process, retain a print out of the application form for future reference.
Application fee for CONCOR Recruitment
Applicants for CONCOR Vacancies will have to remit an amount of Rs.1000/- as application fee plus applicable bank charge. Individuals who fall under the category of SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from the payment of application fee. Payment shall be made through online gateway by using credit or debit cards.
Dates to Remember
- Initial Date for the submission of online application and fee: 1-10-2016
- Last date for the submission of online application and fee: 15-10-2016
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned details about CONCOR Recruitment 2016 is available on their official web portal.