CIMFR Recruitment 2017: Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR), a leading organization has rolled out a permanent engagement job circular for enrolling a group of young Indian citizens for its establishment. The Group-3 level posts that are currently open in this organization are Technical Assistant and Officer. Total number of vacancies indicated in this advertisement is 12, but it is purely provisional. Career growth opportunities like promotion, salary increment, etc. are also applicable for these designations. Job location for the posts under this CIMFR recruitment is Dhanbad. The eligibility norms and applying procedure are given below.
|Institution||Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR)|
|Designation||Technical Assistant and Technical Officer|
|Vacancy Nos||12||Last Date||22-12-2016|
|Academics||Diploma/ B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc|
|Location||Dhanbad/ within India|
CIMFR Recruitment 2017
Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research (CIMFR) located in Dhanbad of Jharkhand state is working under the support of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. The mandate of this laboratory is to turn as an international level research institution and to develop new technologies for industrial advancement. CIMFR is now in a plan of hiring technically qualified and experienced staffs for the openings existing under its Mine, Mech, Chemical and other departments.
Candidates those who are seeking for a job opportunity under Mining and related areas are asked to divert their attention towards this CIMFR recruitment. Skills and knowledge of applicants will be analysed by organizing test/ interview. Special allowances like Pension, etc. will be given to the appointees as applicable to Central Government Council servants. When need arises, he/ she may also be transferred to any of the Laboratories/ Institutes of CSIR.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Openings||Age Limit||Maximum Salary|
|1.||Technical Assistant/ Gr.III (1)||6||28 years||Rs.34800/-|
|2.||Technical Officer/ Group 3 (3)||5||30 years|
|3.||Sr. Technical Officer/ Gr. III (4)||1||35 years||Rs.39100/-|
Academic Profile: The graduation/ post graduation required for each post is listed on below section, which must be obtained from recognised university.
- For Technical Assistant designation: Diploma in Mining/ Mechanical/ Chemical Engineering or Sc with Geology as one of the subject
- Technical Officer requisite qualification: BE./ B.Tech in Mining/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Science disciplines
- For Technical Officer post: B.Sc (Sc.) and M.Sc in Soil Chemistry/ Agriculture Chemistry
First class mark in this qualifying examination is expected for Technical Assistant position and about 55% for other designations. Any other equivalent qualification is also acceptable.
Work Experience: Experience on relevant areas like mining methods, coal analysis, operation & maintenance of workshop (or) coal washing plants, bar coding & de-coding (or) soil sampling/ sub-sampling, etc. is also essential for the posts under this CIMFR recruitment. But field/ years of experience required will differ based on designation you apply.
- For Technical Assistant designation: 1 to 2 years
- For Technical Officer position: experience is desirable
- For Technical Officer post: 2 years.
Age Constraints: The freezed age for each post is already mentioned on above table. The date used for calculating these ceiling ages is 22nd December 2016. Age concession details are listed here.
- For Regular employees of CSIR and SC/ ST category applicants: 5 years
- For OBC community: 3 years
- For PWD (UR) category: 10 years
- Relaxation for PWD (OBC): 13 years
- Relaxation for PWD (SC/ ST): 15 years
- For J&K Domicile candidates: as per GOI norms
Recruitment Methods: Only limited number of aspirants will be invited for the Interview/ Trade/ Skill Test based on decision of management, after initial shortlisting. Candidates performing well in the selection rounds shall only get deputed.
- For Technical Assistant designation: Trade/ Skill Test
- For other positions: Interview/ Trade/ Skill Test
Salary and Allowances: Pay Band-2 salary will be given to the appointees of Technical Assistant & Technical Officer posts and candidates opted for Sr. Technical Officer position will get salary in a standard of Pay Band-3.
Besides, Grade Pay, Accommodation and Travelling, Dearness & House Rent Allowances etc. would also be offered.
- For Technical Assistant and Technical Officer designations: Rs.9300 – 34800/- per month.
- Grade Pay for Technical Assistant and Technical Officer posts: Rs.4200 – 4600/- per month
- For Sr. Technical Officer post: Rs.15600 – 39100/- and Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Application/ Examination Fee: The application fee for this CIMRF recruitment should be submitted in the form of bank draft drawn in favour of “Director, Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research” payable at SBI, Hirapur branch (Code: 001670), Dhanbad.
Examination fee may also be deposited through SBI payment gateway given in CIMRF website, before sending application form. This fee is non-refundable in any cases.
At the reverse of bank draft/ e-Receipt copy don’t forget to mention “Applicant’s Name, Post Code & Post Applied and Postal Address”.
- Cost of Application: 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ Departmental candidates: No fees
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline
Applying Procedure of CIMFR Recruitment 2017
Visit the official website of CIMFR www.cimfr.nic.in and see the application format. In an A4 size paper, type the same format and duly fill & sign it. This application should be forwarded in an envelope by superscribing “Application for the Post of __________ (Post Code) __________” on top of cover.
This completed application and Demand Draft/ e-Receipt copy should reach “The Controller of Administration, CIMFR, Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826 015 (JHARKHAND)” before 5.30 PM of last date, through Registered/ Speed Post. Government employees must route their application through proper channel. Following self attested copies of documents should also be kept in the cover,
- Educational Qualification certificates & mark sheets
- Date of Birth
- Self addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs.22/-
- J&K Domicile/ Disability (if any)
- Vigilance Clearance (if any), etc.
- Applications should reach on or before this date – 22nd Dec 2016.
Note: Enough details about the technical staff vacancies that currently exist in CIMFR are described on above section. Go through the official notification, for more details.