Chennai Metro Water CMWSSB Recruitment 2017: Chennai Metro Water Supply and Sewage Board is a public sector undertaking run by the government of Tamil Nadu. It has released a recruitment notification to employ 322 candidates in the position of Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant and other posts. Aspirant from the state of Tamil Nadu with Engineering or any other qualification are eligible to apply for these vacancies. Here in this section we are going to discuss about the eligibility criteria and apply procedure in detail against Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 are most preferable to apply. CMWSSB only accepts online mode of application. In this article we can see how to fill the online application for CMWSSB Vacancies.
|Organisation||Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Board (CMWSSB)|
|Designation||Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant & Other.|
|Post Nos||322||Last Date||06-03-2017|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech, CA/ ICWA/ MBA or Any Degree|
Chennai Metro Water Recruitment 2017 Designation Wise Vacancies
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Civil/ Mechanical – 113 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AE) Electrical – 45 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 155 Posts
- Deputy Controller of Finance – 6 Posts
- Senior Accounts Officer – 3 Posts
Candidates applying for Deputy Controller and Accounts Officer should possess CA/ ICWA/ MBA in finance or equivalent subjects. Likewise, the engineering discipline requires Bachelors of Engineering degree in concerned discipline Aspirants applying for Junior Assistant should possess diploma or graduation in concerned discipline.
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA in Finance
- E/ B.Tech in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma or Any Degree
Individuals who wish to apply for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 should be minimum 18 years of age. However the upper age limit is restricted at 30 years. In case the candidates belong to reserved category they may get age relaxation as per government rules.
The age limit for all category applicants is reckoned as on 1st July 2017.
CMWSSB follows two stages of short listing process. Initially applicants will be invited for written test. Based on their performance in this test they will be further allowed to participate in the personal/ oral interview.
- First Stage – Written Test
- Second Stage – Personal/ Oral Interview
Salary and Pay Scale:
The salary and pay scale for the vacancies existing in Chennai Metro Water Supply and Sewage Board (CMWSSB) are as follows
- Assistant Engineer (AE) – Rs.9300-34800/- per month
- Junior Assistant – Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/- per month
- Deputy Controller of Finance – Rs.15600-39100/- per month
- Senior Accounts Officer – Rs.15600-39100/- per month
While submitting application candidates have to pay exam fee. Applicants can either pay online or offline means of examination fee. If you wish to pay online you have to pay using Net Banking or Debit/ Credit cards.
Offline mode of payment should be remitted by means of bank draft drawn in favour of “CMWSSB” payable at Chennai from any nationalised banks.
- Exam Fee for SC (A), SC/ ST – Rs.250/-
- Exam fee for General, MBC, BC – Rs.500/-
How to Apply Online for CMWSSB Recruitment 2017
All aspirants are only allowed to submit the application online. No other means of applications are entertained. Here we can see the steps to submit the application online.
- Log on to the official site of Chennai Metro Water (CMWSSB)
- From the bottom you will find the official notification
- Refer the instruction and submit the application online
To Download Official Notification: chennaimetrowater.gov.in
To Apply Online For CMWSSB Vacancies : Click here
- Online Registration Starts from – 6th February 2017
- Online Registration Ends on – 6th March 2017
From the above given information about CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 aspirants seeking for government jobs may apply online for Engineer, Assistant and other vacancies. For getting more information about this recruitment candidates can refer the official notification.