CCMB Recruitment 2017: Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a research institution, which distributes an employment notification recently highlights that various project positions are available on temporary basis. With reference to the notification, the vacancies are made under the positions of Research Associate, Post Doctoral Scientist Fellow, Project Assistant and Office Assistant. Aspirants with higher qualification are mostly preferred for CCMB Jobs. Scroll down the page for gathering more information about academic qualifications, other eligibility conditions, selection, application procedure etc.
|Organization||Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB)|
|Designation||Research Associate, Scientist Fellow|
|No of Vacancies||Not Mentioned||Last Date||20-12-2016|
|Degree||Bachelor Degree, M.Sc, PHD|
CCMB Recruitment 2017
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is a premier research organization in frontier areas of modern biology, which is governed by the body of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Finally, a much awaited job notification has been unveiled by CCMB especially for candidates hunting for job in this research institute. The notification delivered with an information that, they are going to fill various vacant in research project positions listed below. In order to make a selection process in provisional way, they are coordinating several stages of selection.
The positions mentioned in the CCMB Recruitment notification are purely temporary and it is coterminous with the project. Candidates who satisfy the above conditions shall register your personal and academic information through their authorized web portal. More details regarding the recruitment is furnished in the below summarized sections.
Designation Wise Vacancies in CCMB
|Sl. No||Designations||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Post Doctoral Fellow/ Research Associate||Not Mentioned||35 years||Rs.36000/-|
|2||Post Doctoral Scientist Fellow (PDSF)||40 years||Rs.40000/-|
|3||Project Assistant/ Junior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow/ Senior Research Fellow||28 years||Rs.28000/-|
Qualification Required: Candidates who wish to secure the post of Research Associate & PDSF should have completed Doctoral degree in the streams of biological Science/ Bioinformatics/ computer Science/ Bio-statistics/ equivalent. Additional computer skill and proficiency in English is needed for the post of Office Assistant.
- For Research Associate & PDSF post – PHD Degree
- For Project Assistant post – B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech Degree
- For Office Assistant post – Bachelor Degree
Age Restrictions: If the candidates have attained the upper age limit as indicated in the above tabular column shall be eligible to apply for CCMB Recruitment. As per HRDG (CSIR) norms, age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ Physically Handicapped Persons.
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ PH category – 5 years
Selection Method: At the first stage of selection, screening will be done based on their qualifications and experience. Followed by the screening process, written examination and interview will be carried out. After the completion of this process, filtered candidates will be appointed in specific projects.
- Written Test
Salary Offered: Employees under the CCMB Jobs will receive the monthly salary which is listed below. For the post of Research Associate and Project Assistant, they will receive the salary as sanctioned by the funding agency. In addition to the basic pay, 30% of House Rent allowance is entitled only for the post of Office Assistant.
- Pay scale for Research Associate Post – 22000-36000/-
- Salary for PDSF Post – 40000/-
- Pay scale for Project Assistant Post – 12000-28000/-
- Stipend for Office Assistant Post – 12000/-
How to Apply Online for CCMB Recruitment 2017
Qualified candidates who are enthusiastic to apply for the job opportunities in CCMB should have to apply in online, by following the instructions listed below,
- Log on the official website “www.ccmb.res.in”.
- Under the career page of the website, click on “Project positions on temporary basis”
- After that, read the information provided in the notification.
- In the bottom of the notification, hit on “Apply Online” button available.
- Immediately, Application form will be displayed on the new window.
- Feed all the information in the application form.
- Thereafter, upload the photograph in correct dimension by using “Choose File”
- Finally, select “Register” or “Clear Fields”
- At the end of the process, download the filled in application form for future reference.
Date to Remember
- Online registration ends on – 20th Dec 2016
Note: In order to find out the eligibility and steps to apply online for CCMB Recruitment 2017, refer the above sections.