CBSE Recruitment 2016 Applications Invited for Joint and Assistant Secretary Posts. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is an autonomous organization and a board of education for public and private schools, operating under the Union Government of India. They had recently announced employment news for Officers who are serving under Central or State Government or statutory bodies or any autonomous bodies. Joint/ Assistant Secretary post in CBSE requires experienced office holders, since it is a deputation based recruitment. Also, to make the selection process in lenient way, they had scheduled to conduct interview. Applications for the CBSE Jobs are submitted through online and send the hard copies through post. Scroll down the page for getting more details about the eligibility and other details.
|Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Designation||Joint & Assistant Secretary|
|Vacancy Nos||02||Last Date||12-12-2016|
Vacancy Details in CBSE
|Sl.no||Name of the Post||Posts|
|2||Assistant Secretary (Legal)||01|
Joint/ Assistant Secretary Post Academic Qualifications
Officers who wish to apply for the designation of Joint Secretary should hold Bachelors Degree from any recognized institution. For the post of Assistant Secretary (Legal), bidders should have completed Degree in law School.
Applicants should hold three to five years of experience in relevant field with holding analogous post in any organization.
Age Confinement for CBSE Jobs
Individuals who have not exceeded the age of 56 years are eligible to apply for CBSE Recruitment. The upper age limit of the bidders should be reckoned as on the closing date of the application.
Shortlisted aspirants after screening process are only eligible to participate in the interview. At the time of interview, participants are required to submit all the documents pertaining to age, qualification, experience, caste etc.
Salary Offered for CBSE Employees
On deputation basis, capable candidates are enrolled under the position of Joint Secretary, will receive a pay scale of Rs.37400-67000/- and Rs.15600-39100/- for the post of Assistant Secretary. Besides the basic pay, designees will be reimbursed with a grade pay of Rs.8700/- for Joint Secretary and Rs.6600/- for Assistant Secretary.
Application Submission Steps for CBSE Recruitment 2016
Incumbents who are eager to apply must follow the below instructions:
- Log on the official website “www.cbse.nic.in”.
- Read the advertisement content carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- After then, click the “Apply Online”
- Immediately, online application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Feed all the requisite information in the application form.
- After that, hit on “Submit”
- At this time a unique registration number shall be appeared on the screen.
- Go to “Print Application” option; enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Finally, take a print out of the generated online application form.
The print out of the application form , pasted with recent passport size photograph should reach the office at “Deputy Secretary (A&L), Central Board of Secondary Education, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi – 110092”.
Application form should be attached with the hard copy of all necessary documents and placed in an envelope, which is should be superscripted with “Application for the Post of __________”.
- Online applications can be uploaded up to: 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Deadline fixed for the submission of hard copy of application: 12-12-2016
Note: Extra more details excluding the above discussed details about CBSE Recruitment 2016 is available on the official notification.