BSNL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 2510 Junior Telecom Officer Posts. Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) is an Indian telecommunication firm which is the biggest provider of landline connections and broadband services. Its head office is situated at New Delhi. BSNL has made a job proposal over its official site with the aim of hiring talented graduate engineers for the profession of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO). With reference to the advertisement of BSNL Recruitment 2017, nearly 2510 positions are about to be occupied. Engineering students who are seriously preparing for the GATE exam can apply for this job.
|Organization||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)|
|Designation||Jr. Telecom Officer|
|Vacancy Nos||2510||Last Date||04-10-2016|
BSNL Recruitment 2017
BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2017 has been revealed. Aspirants who desire to attain this job should qualify in the GATE 2017 exam. Successful candidates will be provided attractive salary as per BSNL norms. Individuals those who are searching for a job in Telecom Company can avail this wonderful opportunity. For eligibility conditions and applying mode for BSNL Careers through Gate exam read the below section.
Desirable Qualification for BSNL Jobs
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the BSNL Jobs should have obtained BE/ B.Tech or any equivalent degree in the disciplines of Telecom/ Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc degree in Electronics/ Computer Science from a recognized university.
BSNL Selection Methodology
The appointment is purely based on GATE 2017 score only. Aspirants who possess the above qualification can apply for the GATE examination through the link provided below. Participants who are qualifying in this examination can apply for BSNL Recruitment.
The details entered in the online application will be verified and the merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the GATE 2017 exam.
Salary Scale for BSNL Appointees
The selected talents will be recruited as Junior Telecom Officer at the units of BSNL located in various part of India. The BSNL Appointees will get remuneration as per the pay scale of Rs.16400 to 40500/- pm.
How to Apply Online for BSNL Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are meeting the conditions of BSNL Recruitment 2016 are requested to apply for GATE 2017 examination. The complete steps for online application are explained below.
- At first, go to the official site of GATE i.e. “www.gate.iitr.ernet.in”.
- Click on the highlighted link near to the “Apply online for GATE2017” on the home page.
- In the new page, click on the “New User? Register Here” link for fresh registration.
- Fill the basic details such as name, Email id, mobile no, password, etc and Click “Submit”
- An Enrollment number will be provided to the applicants.
- Log into your profile and click on the “Edit Application Form”
- Choose the Examination centre and fill the personal details, communication details, etc.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo, signature, thumb impression, degree certificate, etc.
- Click on the “Submit and Proceed to Payment”
- Make the fee payment in the next step.
- After successful application, an application form will be generated.
- Download and take the printout of the PDF file.
|For GATE 2017 Exam|
|Online Application for GATE 2017 starts from||01-09-2016|
|Last Date for online Submission||04-10-2016|
|Last date for Changing centre||16-11-2016|
|Admit card will be available from||05-01-2017|
|GATE2017 Exam Date||4 & 5-02-2017, 11 & 12-02-2017|
|Result will be announced on||27-03-2017|
|For BSNL Recruitment|
|Online Application Starts from||01-01-2017|
|Last Date for Online registration||31-01-2017|
Note: Candidates are asked to stay in touch with the authorized links quoted above. The detailed notification for BSNL Recruitment 2016 will be updated shortly in their official site.