BSF Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at bsf.nic.in for Latest Jobs: The Border Security Force (BSF) is one among the Paramilitary Forces in service of Indian Government. BSF Recruitment will be conducted to select deserving and physically fit candidates in Constable and Other vacancies. Aspirants seeking for BSF Jobs may find the best opportunity which comply their eligibility criteria. Online application form will be accepted to fill the current BSF Vacancy. Based on Merit marks in selection criteria, appointees shall get postings in any of these nomenclatures with special allowances as equivalent to Central Government employees. The latest BSF Recruitment 2017 Notification for Constable and Sub Inspector vacancies are listed in the below section. Aspirants looking towards the upcoming BSF jobs may find best opportunity which comply their education, age and physical conditions.
|BSF Recruitment 2017 Notifications||Post Nos||Last Date|
|BSF Notification 2016 for Constable & ASI Posts||155||In 30 days|
BSF Invites Application for 157 ASI and Head Constable Jobs
BSF Recruitment 2017: Border Security Force (BSF) has diffused a vacancy circular regarding employee requirement for the positions of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) under Stenographer field and Head Constable (HC) under Ministerial stream. Vacancies listed in this BSF recruitment notice satisfies 2016 to 2017 manpower needs in respective designations, which is purely provisional. Higher qualification is not expected for these jobs. Female candidates are also encouraged to apply, but all of them must be Indians. Under this enrollment, about 10% vacancy reservation is allocated for Ex-servicemen. The minimum eligibility conditions and selection details etc. are summarized down.
|Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Positions||Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable|
|Vacancy Nos||157||Last Date||Within 30 days|
|Education||Intermediate/ Higher Secondary|
|Job Type||Temporary/ Regular|
|Place of Posting||India|
BSF Recruitment 2017
From the headquarters of BSF (New Delhi), a manpower requirement notice has been scattered out recently. On referring the source, about 36 seats are available for ASI jobs and 121 for HC designations. These openings are divided both for Departmental and Direct Entry category citizens belonging to General, ST and ST community. Different phases of competitive examinations are in mind of BSF, for hiring apt and capable aspirants. Initial posting will be on temporary basis only, but later based on selected candidate’s performances he/ she may be considered for permanent appointment.
Post Wise Vacancies in BSF
|SI. No.||Post Name||No. of Posts||Upper Age||Salary|
|1.||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)||36||25 years||Rs.20200/-|
|2.||Head Constable (Ministerial)||121|
Academic Profile: Candidates those who had studied upto School level education will be suitable for the Assistant Sub Inspector/ Head Constable jobs in BSF.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector and Head Constable posts: Intermediate or 10+2 level education
Age Restrictions: The minimum and maximum age limits of Assistant Sub Inspector/ Head Constable jobs have been set as 18 to 25 years. Date used for calculating upper age is 1st January 2017. Relaxations are also given for some category aspirants as given below.
- For SC/ ST category: 5 years
- For Government Servants: As per GOI norms
Selection Methods: To acquire these positions, applicant must qualify in different recruitment stages planned by BSF as Written Test, PST, Skill Test, Documentation and Medical Examination. Those who are scoring leading marks in all these selection stages shall get hired.
- Written Examination
- Physical Measurement Test (PST)
- Skill Test: This practical test will be conducted on Computer only. Shorthand speed in English (80 w.p.m.)/ Hindi for 10 minutes will be checked for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) posts. Transcription of dictation in English (50 minutes)/ Hindi (65 minutes) will also be conducted for ASI jobs.
For Head Constable (HC) posts, typing skill will be checked in English (35 w.p.m.)/ Hindi (30 w.p.m.).
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination: In medical standards verification, eye sight, knock knee, flat foot, squint in eyes, varicose vein and tattoos will be tested as per BSF standards.
Pay Scale and Allowances: Pre-revised Pay Band-1 salary and Grade Pay will be offered to the appointees as per BSF rules. Other allowances and benefits like Accommodation, LTC, Medical Facilities, DA, etc. would also be provided, as applicable to post.
- Salary Range: 5200 – 20200/-
- Grade Pay for Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno) posts: Rs.2800/-
- Head Constable (Ministerial) jobs Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
How to Apply for BSF Recruitment 2017
First download the blank proforma (including admit card) from official website of BSF www.bsf.nic.in and duly fill it. Completed application should be forwarded along with below listed self attested photocopy of documents to any of the Examination Centres (given on website).
- Educational Qualification certificates & mark sheets
- Caste/ Community
- Date of Birth
- Domicile certificate
- Experience/ NOC/ Discharge (if any), etc.
Dates to Remember
- Date of publication of advertisement – 23rd Nov 2016
- Last date for receipt of application from date of advertisement – Within 30 days
- For applicants from far flung areas, closing date of receipt of application – Within 45 days.
Note: Herein we have discussed about the career openings currently existing in Border Security Force. For more details, go through the official notification released by BSF.