AGL Recruitment 2016 –Apply Online for manager and Assistant Posts. The career site of Aavantika Gas Limited (AGL) has proclaimed a job offer advertisement for the appointment of experts and industrious individuals on the position of manager and Assistant positions to accomplish its goal successfully.
Aavantika Gas Limited (AGL) is a Joint Venture of Gas Authority of India Limited and Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited which carries out City Gas projects to supply Piped Natural Gas (PNG) to the consumers in domestic, industries and other sectors in the cities of Madhya Pradesh. The goal of this company is to supply safe and reliable natural gas to consumers in various sectors.
AGL Recruitment 2016:
The candidate applying for these disciplines must be graduated from a recognized university only. The number of vacancies can be changed (Increased or decreased) according to the Company’s necessity.
The management will conduct a screening process like aptitude test and qualified candidates have to appear for the personal interview. However, appointments will be made only after proving that the person is medically fit. Interested graduates can submit your resumes through the AGL’s web Portal.
|Organization||Aavantika Gas Limited (AGL)|
|Designation||Executive, Deputy Manager, etc..|
|Vacancy Nos||35||Last Date||17-06-2016|
|Education||BE/ MBA, LLB, etc..|
AGL Recruitment 2016 Discipline Wise Details:
|Sl. No||Post Name||Discipline||Exp|
|1||Executive||Finance & Accounting (F & A)||1|
|3||Operation & Maintenance (O & M)||2|
|6||Deputy Manager||Operation & Maintenance (O & M)||5|
|8||Customer Care Officer||2|
|10||Senior Manager||Operation & Maintenance (O & M)||8|
Essential Qualification to apply for AGL Positions:
The candidates who are applying for the F & A should have completed chartered accountant form a recognized university with atleast 1 year experience. And for the marketing position the applicant must have completed MBA in the relevant field.
Individuals who are applying for the Officer or executive assistant post must be a graduate in BE or MBA in any field.
For the Disciplines like O & M, Project and Store, the qualification is BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical or Instrumentation from a reputed university.
Those who are willing to apply for the Deputy Legal Manager post, the person must have persuaded in LL.B with minimum 5 years work experience (including practice experience) in the relevant field.
For all the position, the minimum experience should be as on the date 31st March 2016.
Age Limitation on AGL Vacancies:
The upper age limit for the F& A post is curbed to 28 years, 26 years for the Executive (Marketing, O&M, Project and Stores), 30 years for the Deputy O & M and Customer care Officer, 32 years for the Legal Manager and Executive Assistant and 35 years for the Senior Manager.
The age will be considered as on the date 31st March 2016.
Mode of Screening pursued by AGL Recruitment:
The candidates who are suitable for these positions will be screened by the details mentioned in the digital resume or performance in the video interview (for details check the explanation below the application process). The screened candidates will be invited for the aptitude test.
The score obtained in the aptitude test will be considered for short listing candidates for the interview. The personal interview questions will be based on the technical knowledge and behavioral questions.
Successful individuals have to undergo a Pre-Employment medical examination to confirm that the person is medically fit.
Salary Details for manager and Assistant Posts:
The appointed individuals will get salary by means of Grade payment. The appointees working as the Executive in AGL will receive salary as per the Grade E1; Deputy Manager will get pay as per Grade E2, E3 grade payment for the Executive Assistant and E4 for the Senior Manager position as per the company norms.
How to Apply for AGL Recruitment 2016:
Eligible and interested aspirants should read all the instruction carefully before the application. After reading the instructions, follow these steps to apply online.
- The candidate should create a “Digital Profile” by visiting the www.interviewair.com.
- Don’t access using Internet Explorer. Use only Latest versions of Google Chrome and Firefox for applying.
- Create an account by entering your First and last name, Email id, password and submit.
- Wait for the “verification mail” which will be sent to your mail id.
- In alternate, you can also use your social networking sites (Facebook, Google+, Yahoo, LinkedIn) for the login purpose.
- After creating a digital profile, you have to fill the “Registration Form” online.
- Upload your photo, resume (work or PDF format), enter the details like gender, date of birth, pin code, educational details, latest experience details, salary details of previous job etc.
- Once you have completed the registration, you will be directed to another site for creating “video profile”.
- Here you have to answer the interview question (general HR questions) within the allotted time.
- Please answer the questions clearly because this will lead you to get shortlisted for the selection process.
- After answering the questions upload the video (this will take some time to upload).
- In the next page you will see a “Job” tabs. Type the job you are going to apply in the search box.
- Click on the “Apply” Button.
AGL Recruitment 2016 Important Dates:
- Online Submission Starts from: 18-05-2016
- Online submission Ends by: 17-06-2016