413 Petroleum Platoon ASC Recruitment 2017: 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC is a board which is functioning under the Ministry of Defence. A vacancy circular has been recently distributed by 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC, intimating that 21 vacancies are occurred under the designation of Fire Supervisor, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman. These vacancies are only filled with Indian Nationals, who are physically fitted and mastered in this field. Aspirants seeking for job opportunities having relevant qualification are eligible to apply. In this section we have gathered more information about 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC Recruitment 2017, refer it for getting detailed information about the applying procedure and eligibility criteria.
|Board||413 Petroleum Platoon ASC|
|Post Name||Fire Supervisor, Driver, Fireman|
|No of Vacancies||21||Last Date||In 21 days|
|Qualification||10th , 12th|
413 Petroleum Platoon ASC Recruitment 2017
413 Petroleum Platoon ASC has promulgated a vacancy notification, regarding the existence of vacancies under the designation of Fire Supervisor, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman. These 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC Recruitment 2017 Vacancies are coming under the category of Group ‘C’. All those posts need the minimum qualification up to schooling level and they should satisfy the physical standards prescribed by Indian Army.
Applicants are recruited through multi stages of selection tests. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years. Interested and eligible Indian Citizens shall route your applications through post. The details regarding the qualifications, other eligibility terms and applying procedure are discussed below,
Post Wise Vacancies in 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC
|Sl. No||Post name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Salary|
|1||Fire Supervisor||01||25 years||Rs.29200/-|
|2||Fire Engine Driver||04||Rs.21700/-|
Qualification Required: Besides the below qualifications, candidates applying for the Post of Fire Engine Driver should hold valid Driving License.
- For Fire Supervisor Post – 12th
- For Fire Engine Driver & Fireman Post – 10th
Experience Required: Applicants should hold one to three years of experience in relevant field.
Age Limit and Relaxation: Aspirants who want to apply for the above mentioned designations should have attained the maximum age limit between 18 to 25 years. The age limit should be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories, which is given below,
- For OBC category – 3 years
- For SC/ ST category – 5 years
- For PH and ESM category – 10 years
- For PH (SC/ ST) category & Government Servants – 15 years
- For PH (OBC) category – 13 years
Recruitment Procedure: The received applications are reviewed initially and the applicants with basic essential qualifications are entitled to be called for written test, physical test and endurance test. No travel or dearness allowance is admissible for the candidates appearing for selection.
- Written examination – It will be of objective type and is conducted for a composite duration of 2 hours. For an aggregate of 150 marks the questions will be asked from the sections of General Intelligence & reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English and General Awareness.
- Physical Test – Applicants must have a maximum height of 165 Cm, Chest 81.5 Cm (unexpanded), 85 Cm (expansion) and weight of 50 Kg.
- Endurance Test – Candidates should be able to carry a man of 65.5 kgs to a distance of 183 meters, 2.7 meters in long jump and climbing 3 meters in vertical rope using hands and feet.
Salary: Candidates appointed in 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC Jobs will receive a salary in pay matrix as per the 7th CPC, which is mentioned in the above tabular column.
- For Fire Supervisor – Level 5 (Rs.29200/-)
- For Fire Engine Drive – Level 3 (Rs.21700/-)
- For Fireman – Level 2 (Rs.19900/-)
Applying Procedure for 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC Recruitment 2017
Candidates who wish to secure the posts listed in the official notification of 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC should forward the applications through ordinary/ registered/ speed post.
The completed applications covered in an envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of ”. The applications should reach the office at “The Officer Commanding, 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC, Pin-905413, C/O 99 APO”.
Documents to Attach:
Along with the application form, the attested copies of the certificates to be submitted which is listed below,
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-serviceman or NOC for Central Civilian employees
- Self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs.25/-
|Official Notification||Click here|
Dates to Remember
- Last Date to Submit Application from the Date of Publication – Within 21 days
- Last Date to Submit Application from the Date of Publication (other state residents) – Within 28 days
Note: Additional information except the above mentioned information about 413 Petroleum Platoon ASC Recruitment 2017 is available in the official notification.